Calnetix is a growing engineering and manufacturing company located in Southern California. We are making a positive contribution to society and the environment by helping to change the way the world harvests and utilizes energy. We enable OEMs across a wide range of industries to enhance and differentiate their current products and to innovate toward creating new products and markets. In partnership with OEMs, we utilize our innovative, high-speed motor generator technologies to help meet industry demand for more energy-efficient products that reduce energy consumption, reduce harmful emissions and enhance energy security
We are currently seeking an Electromechanical Assembler who is responsible to assemble high speed motor, generator and turbo machinery equipment including performing sub assembly and full system level testing, in accordance with applicable drawings, schematics and specifications.
• Drive continuous improvement of manufacturing processes.
• Design tooling and fixtures to support product fabrication, assembly and test coordinating design criteria with vendors and/or customers when applicable
• Follow through with the fabrication of tooling and fixtures by internal and external suppliers
• Provide engineering support to manufacturing functions, including assembly, purchasing, and QA. This includes providing first-line technical support to these functions.
• Improving overall processes and related issues including process development, scheduling, creating process documentation, product assembly and production processing, problem solving, and program management
• Specify, install, troubleshoot and debug tooling and capital equipment.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
• Ability to produce parts by using blueprints, routers and work instructions
• Ability to use tools, fixtures, testing apparatus
• 3-5 years’ experience in a production environment
• Basic understanding of motor/generator, power electronics, magnetic bearing components, assembly and operation
Work Environment / Physical Demands: Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Personal protective equipment, such as safety glasses, gloves, or masks may be required in some assembly areas.
Disclaimer - Description stated above, may not contain all of the actual skills requirements and/or abilities that are required of this position.
Application Process: Email resume to email@example.com