Calnetix is a growing engineering and manufacturing company located in Southern California. We are making a positive contribution to society and the environment by helping to change the way the world harvests and utilizes energy. We enable OEMs across a wide range of industries to enhance and differentiate their current products and to innovate toward creating new products and markets. In partnership with OEMs, we utilize our innovative, high-speed motor generator technologies to help meet industry demand for more energy-efficient products that reduce energy consumption, reduce harmful emissions and enhance energy security.
We are currently seeking an Electromechanical Assembly Technician who will be responsible to assemble high speed motor, generator and turbo machinery equipment, including performing sub assembly and full system level testing, in accordance with applicable drawings, schematics and specifications.
- Assembly of high precision motor, generator and turbo machinery equipment components and subassemblies
- Bonding of magnets onto assemblies
- Assembly of rotor and motor components and subassemblies
- Encapsulation of electrical assemblies
- Follow blueprints, routers and work instructions
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to produce parts by using blueprints, routers and work instructions
- Ability to use tools, fixtures, testing apparatus
- 3-5 years’ experience in a production environment
- Basic understanding of motor/generator, power electronics, magnetic bearing components, assembly and operation
Work Environment / Physical Demands:
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Personal protective equipment, such as safety glasses, gloves, or masks may be required in some assembly areas.
Disclaimer - Description stated above, may not contain all of the actual skills requirements and/or abilities that are required of this position.
- Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org